Now here you can create independent blogs for your store that helps your customer’s to understand more about your products and also about store as well.
Now if you want to create blogs for your store you must login to HipKart admin dashboard, then navigate to My Store > Blogs
Click on the Blogs Link.
When you clicked on the blogs link, you will be redirected to new page, Now here you will see a button on the right side of page “Add New Blog“.
Click on the button, then you will be redirected to the Create Blog form.
Now here you will see a form containing the required fields to create your page.
- Title > In title field you can enter the page title which page you want to create.
- Slug > Slug build the url of your blog for eg. www.yourstore.com/blog/<slug>. Slug will be auto generated when you add title, but if you want, you can also change as per your needs.
- SEO Title > Title for the blog which will be used by search engines, this usually needs to be same as title or this must contain Title with additional words to work better.
- Meta Data > Small summery of your blog which will be used by search engines. This also contain those words or lines which are used into your content.
- Product Tags > Enter Tags or Keywords which relates to your blog content, this makes search engines to better search for your blog.
- Image > Upload image to display below the website header and above the content area of your blog. (Note: Please use the landscape image for your blog banner image width should be greater than 800px).
When you will fill the form, then Click on the Save button to save your blog. After this you will be redirected to All Blog list.
Now here you can see your created blogs. If you want to edit the design of your blog page, here under the Action Tab you see the link of the Edit Design. Just click on the link to Edit you blog page. This will redirected to you our Content builder tool page form where you can edit or design your blog page. When your blog gets created now you may have a question how to link this blog into my Store theme.
So now you just have to go the the theme edit section, (Note: If you have not selected any theme for your store. You can choose it form our free templates page, from there you can select which ever you found suitable for your store.)
If you already have one then just go to edit part of your theme, then click on the menu link area where you will see link icon.
Click on the link icon then you will see a dialog box, in front of you. In the dialog box click on the Page tab here you will see the all link related to your store. Also the new link as well what you just created.
So just select that link and then click on the Apply button. Now your Blog is linked with your store theme.
Note: After doing all the changes, You must click on the Save Button to save your all the changes for your store theme. If you left the page none of the changes will be saved.