Now here you can create independent pages for your store that helps your customer’s to understand more about your products and also about store as well.
Now if you want to create pages for your store you must login to HipKart admin dashboard, then navigate to My Store > Pages
Click on the Pages Link.
When you clicked on the pages link, you will be redirected to new page, Now here you will see a button on the right side of “Add New Page“.
Click on the button, then you will be redirected to the Create Page form.
Now here you will see a form containing the required fields to create your page.
- Title > In title field you can enter the page title which page you want to create.
- Slug > Slug build the url of your page for eg. www.yourstore.com/page/<slug>. Slug will be auto generated when you add title, but if you want, you can also change as per your needs.
- SEO Title >Title for the page which will be used by search engines, this usually needs to be same as title or this must contain Title with additional words to work better.
- Meta Data > Enter Tags or Keywords which relates to your page content, this makes search engines to better search for your page.
- Product Tags > In this field you can enter the tags describing about which type of product you are writing in this page (Note: Use Enter Key to add more tags about the product).
When you will fill the form, then Click on the Save button to save your page. After this you will be redirected to All Page list.
Now here you can see your created pages. If you want to edit the design of your page, here under the Action Tab you see the link of the Edit Design. Just click on the link to Edit you page. This will redirected to you our Design builder tool page form where you can edit or design your page. When your page gets created now you may have a question how to link this page into my Store theme.
So now you just have to go the the theme edit section, (Note: If you have not selected any theme for your store. You can choose it form our free templates page, from there you can select which ever you found suitable for your store.)
If you already have one then just go to edit part of your theme, then click on the menu link area where you will see link icon.
Click on the link icon then you will see a dialog box, in front of you. In the dialog box click on the Page tab here you will see the all link related to your store. Also the new link as well what you just created.
So just select that link and then click on the Apply button. Now your Page is linked with your store theme.
Note: After doing all the changes, You must click on the Save Button to save your all the changes for your store theme. If you left the page none of the changes will be saved.